Here we go.

09 April 2008

Have you ever seen the rain?

Well, I was going to order Sonic Youth tickets today, but the fees are so outrageous, I just can't do it. [Insert generic whine about ridiculous fees . Add a little "working class" ire in the mix.] I'm wondering if purchasing them @ the gate is a good idea? It's an outdoor festival, it can't really sell out, right? Maybe it's because I've had about enough of this damn rain, but I'm not feelin' a SY concert today -- that's a lie, I want to go.

Getting older is hard on ye olde braine, it's hard for me to remember things anymore. I have to write EVERYTHING down. It used to not be this way, my mind was an iron trap! I suppose things will just get fuzzier from here on out? Yikes. Here's me, sitting at my desk, trying to produce a 'things to do' list and I've got a couple of things, but there should be lots more. I think. Well, as long as I remember to pay the bills, I should be o.k.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KMHD, always good for a laugh, linked me to this t-shirt. WANT. It makes me want to play bingo.
!!!! !!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fees are crap. Maybe get someone in Fayettenam (ugh) to buy you some?

Blog Archive